ML新品:DX10系列-1/6比例-Panzer II坦克

以下文章轉自Pantoy, 對大型軍事武器有興趣的朋友, 看到這款產品應該會興奮不已, 據說這款1/6戰車將不須自行組件跟塗裝.

Our super cool Pz. II 'rolls' in to town...

Now I will start by saying this release will be a fully assembled and painted 1/6 Panzer II; a commander's version for DX10.

Some comments regarding the quality of the item; I had the fortune of inspecting some of the sample production items and I will say the quality and detail of this release appears to be quite high. Over the decades, Dragon has produced a lot of tanks in various scales. With this release, the experience shows. I must salute Dragon for continuing to follow this path into the 1/6th scale.

I took a comparative photo of Dragon's 1/6 Kettenkrad tracks and the sample Pz.II tracks. The Kettenkrad tracks, from my perspective, sported the highest quality 1/6 tank tracks the hobby has seen from a 1/6 company. I was fortunate to acquire a sample of the new Pz.II tracks that will be used; they are manufactured of the same quality. The compound used is a durable rubber like plastic that could be used for R/C, or just for display. Given the vehicle's weight, constructed entirely of injected plastic, I suspect R/C function would work quite well, similar to Tamiya R/C model kits.